For those that are unfamiliar with it, the Liebster Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers. It is a tradition, to introduce and uplift bloggers who do not have that much traffic.
And I have been nominated for it!
Firstly, I would like to thank Ronald Daniel Sampson for the nomination. It was really nice of him.
The rules governing the Liebster Award are few and easy to follow. They are -
- Firstly, give a shout out to the blogger that nominated you for this Liebster Award. Make sure you link their blogging site as well.
- Next, write 11 facts about yourself.
- Don’t forget to post the award on your blog.
- Answer the fun questions set up by the blogger who nominated you.
- And lastly, nominate 11 deserving bloggers. Don’t forget to tag them.
11 Facts About Myself
- Let's start simple. My name is Chandrayan Gupta and I am a 20-year old author, blogger and law student from India.
- I decided to become a lawyer when, at a young age, I watched the Indian television show, Adaalat.
- I am afraid of heights.
- I am terrified of lizards. It has gotten better now, though.
- I have written 2 detective books, Birth of a Duo, andThe Rage Within. They are part of the same Radha Bose series, which I think I will extend to a total of 4 books.
- I am an introvert.
- I suffer from social anxiety. It was much, much worse before.
- One of my favorite things to do is make other people laugh.
- My favorite TV shows are Mr Robot, Justified, Black Mirror, The Mentalist, and Luther.
- My current favorite song is Haunt by Echos.
- My favorite color is black.
Questions By Ronald Sampson
Q. 1. How important is blogging to you?
A. 1. Well, I cannot go one day without obsessing about my blog, so I'd say pretty important!
Q. 2. Which three bloggers' blogs you love reading the most?
Q. 3. If you could change your name, what would you have changed it to?
A. 3. Chris P. Bacon (it's from a news blooper, I think).
Q. 4. Do you believe in God?
A. 4. Nope.
Q. 5. What is one thing you cannot tolerate?
A. 5. Animal cruelty.
Q. 6. Three essential qualities you look for in the opposite gender.
A.6. A good sense of humor, a great smile, and a kind personality.
Q. 7. Describe your perfect day.
A. 7. Wake up at noon, write till the evening, play a video game or two, watch a good movie, go to sleep. No breakfast, Chinese for lunch and pizza for dinner.
Q. 8. What is your all-time favorite quote?
A. 8. "The things you own end up owning you." (Fight Club)
Q. 9. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
A. 9. Check my phone for messages.
Q. 10. One superpower you really wished you could have.
A. 10. The ability to fly. Mostly to get over my fear of heights.
Q. 11. What is the best thing you have achieved till date?
A. 11. The right to call myself an author.
- A Magique Spell
- the whirly girl
- Becoming a warrior
- Marysa Writes
- Smita Bhattacharya
- J E Turley
- Tootlepedal's Blog
- The Kitchen's Garden
- Harvesting Hecate
And that concludes my Liebster Award post. Looking forward to seeing who the winner will be!